Angular Google Maps by Google
A continuously maintained Google Maps component written in Angular 2 published on MIT license. Works well with Angular 6.x.x, 7.x.x and 8.x.x.
Project website https://angular-maps.com/
|“@angular/common”: “^6.0.0 || ^7.0.0 || ^8.0.0”,|
|“@angular/core”: “^6.0.0 || ^7.0.0 || ^8.0.0”|
- supports all versions of Angular 6.x.x, 7.x.x and 8.x.x
- easy setup with just two required options to add: latitude and longitude that will center the map on that location + setting height/width for agm-map element.
- location marker styling
- location area styling and radius resizing
- custom marker labeling
- dragabble markers
- event for clicked marker, map click, and drag end
- zoom level settings
- ability to disable default UI